At Cintra Estates we aim to offer a professional and fair service to tenants and landlords alike.
- Cintra Estates is a professional and independent Estate Agency located in close proximity to the University of Reading and Reading town centre.
- We provide a range of services to suit the individual needs of all landlords, tenants, buyers and sellers.Situated on Christchurch Road in Reading, Cintra Estates stands out as an unique estate agency with a distinctly personal and professional touch.
- We are Reading’s leading student letting agency.
- As our customer, you deal with only one agent throughout, so we develop a real understanding of all of your requirements.
- So whether you are looking to sell or let, buy or rent, we can help you get the results you want.Why not pop into our offices for a chat and discover what we can offer?
- Fees charged to tenants
- All fees & charges shown are inclusive of VAT where charged.Holding deposit (per tenancy):
One weeks rent
Please Note: This will be withheld if any relevant person (including any guarantor(s)) withdraw from the tenancy, fail a Right- to-Rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information, or fail to sign their tenancy agreement (and / or Deed of Guarantee) within 15 calendar days (or other Deadline for Agreement as mutually agreed in writing).Unpaid Rent:
Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from Rent Due Date until paid in order to pursue non-payment of rent. Please note: This will not be levied until the rent is more than 14 days in arrears
Lost Key(s) or other Security Device(s):
Tenants are liable to the actual cost of replacing any lost key(s) or other security device(s). If the loss results in locks needing to be changed, the actual costs of a locksmith, new lock and replacement keys for the tenant, landlord any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the tenant. If extra costs are incurred there will be a charge of £15 per hour for the time taken replacing lost key(s) or other security device(s).
Variation of Contract (Tenant’s Request):
£50 per agreed variation. To cover the costs associated with taking landlord’s instructions as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents.
Change of sharer (Tenant’s Request):
£50 per replacement tenant or any reasonable costs incurred if higher. To cover the costs associated with taking landlord’s instructions, new tenant referencing and Right-to-Rent checks, deposit registration as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents.
Early Termination (Tenant’s Request):
Should the tenant wish to leave their contract early, they shall be liable to the pay landlord’s costs in re-letting the property as well as all rent due under the tenancy until the start date of the replacement tenancy. These costs will be no more than the maximum amount of rent outstanding on the tenancy.
- Fees charged to landlords:
- We offer the most competitive rates to landlords. Our basic rates are below. Rates can be adjusted based on property portfolio.
- Let Only Service – 50% of a Months Rent
- Full Management Service – 10% of Rent Collected
- All fees are inclusive of VAT.
- Cintra Estates is a members of The Property Ombudsman Scheme Membership number D9123
- Cintra Estates is a members of a client money protection scheme Membership Number CMP003782