Cintra Estates provide full Property and Rental Management Services for landlords
Even with experience, managing a property can be a full-time job. One you do not need if you already have a full-time job or live overseas.
If you own a rental property, or you are a landlord of several investment homes, we can take that load off your plate with our expert Property Management Services.
We offer a full range of services from Tenant Find Only, Rent Collection right through to the full management service so you can be assured of a tailor made service to suit your personal needs.
What is involved?
There is much to do when letting out your property. To begin with, you need to prepare the setting so it is ready to let. This involves dealing with rent collection,utility bills, keys,inventories,and acquiring safety certificates for gas, electrics and appliances. The list goes on, as your property manager, we can do all of that for you.
Once your property is fit for tenants to move in, we will manage it throughout the tenancy, providing regular account statements along the way. Our complete service includes:
- Complete peace of mind 24 hours a day
- No tenant contact required
- Statistically your tenant is more likely to stay for longer
- Corporate tenants often insist that a property is managed
- Excellent property manager to property ratio
- Repairs carried out by vetted tradesmen at competitive rates
- Annual safety tests arranged
- Deposit claims negotiated
- Twice yearly inspections
- Up to date market values provided at time of renewals
One of our dedicated property managers will have your property in their care. This will be someone with high level qualifications and experience and who, like all our managers, will go on refresher courses in both technical matters and customer service.
To find out more about our rental property and management services please contact Cintra Estates on 01189 311 211 or email email@example.com